Monday, January 23, 2012

Expectations

I plant to learn as much as possible about working in the Museum of Anthropology this semester. I am looking forward to learning how to catalog items efficiently, and am excited about my readings. I am expecting to learn a lot through this internship and am willing to learn as much as possible. Setting up the new anthropology library in the building seems like a fun and worthwhile task since the books will be encoded and at hand for any of the researching anthropologists. I am expecting to learn how to work within the system used for coding items in the museum, since I will have to code the books into a catalog.
Essentially, I am willing to do anything and learn everything I can this semester and am looking forward to the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment